The inn was built
about 1900 and at first it
was a little grocery store. But it was also a place where people could go for a drink or spend some nice time together. Gabriel Gaulhofer was the first
run the business until
1973. He had no children, so his nephew Josef Perl, and his wife
Theresia Perl took over the
business. Over the years, the house has rebuilt
and enlarged several times. In the following years the food trade
has completely discontinued.
Since 1986, their adopted son Siegfried Perl has run the inn successfully. In 1994 the house was rebuilt in a kind of country style. Today the inn is known for its excellent cuisine, its hospitality and its pleasant atmosphere.